Sudan and conflicts zones.

Sudan and conflicts zones.

Monday 25 January 2010

This is Sudan.





One of my priorities is to create a Sudanese Association of Milan and will extend to all Italy then gradually will be in the European community the only African association had ever been created to handle all the Sudanese problems in Italy and European community, my friend Geppino Materazzi told me that I spread my energy why I should have to use efforts for Arci Darfur Association? Some Sudanese they told me that they are not represented in Arci Darfur so I have to please them next week end we will have the meeting in which we will elect the executive officials who will be responsible for the association directory.







Traduzione da Inglese verso Italiano Visualizza caratteri romani
Una delle mie priorità è quella di creare un sudanese Associazione di Milano e estendere di tutta Italia poi graduale sarà in comunità 'europea, la ASSOCIAZIO solo africano era mai stato creato per gestire tutti i problemi del Sudan in Italia e Comunità Europea, il mio amico Geppino Materazzi mi ha detto che sperdere la mia energia perché avrei dovuto usare gli sforzi per associazione Arci Darfur? Alcuni sudanesi mi hanno detto che non sono rappresentati nel Arci Darfur modo che ho per loro piacere fine della prossima settimana avremo la riunione in cui si eleggeranno i funzionari esecutive che sarà responsabile per la directory di associazione.


No comments: