Sudan and conflicts zones.

Sudan and conflicts zones.

Wednesday 25 March 2009

International refegee!

When I was in my childhood if a problem berst between me and my brother, I face it knowing that my father will punish severly and without mercy, the then Anglo-egyption Sudan 1955. I had never run to the next door to hide.
At the elderhood I had to negoziate, and arrive to the deed to rlease my soul and have peace with everybody.
Now it is diffcult for me I have come to the deed that the Sudanese authoraties will run after me and for the nothing but my some panfletts against the governement, I am out that nice house built by my grandmother modernized by me lately 1990 will never be able to see it and the Blue Nile where I have to sit telling my ex wife all about the history of the Fung and the gloriuos past will never return back.
I am perished disconnected, althought my sons Sammey and Isam would like to be in that place they can do it they are Italians and with Sudanese passport. I have to dwell somewhere Canda so far that I can never be at the reach of hand and no problems will bother me I am at my sixty comming november, I will miss the blue nile the nice cottage modernized the Omdurman house where my father still alive and living.
The next month I will be at my easy concern.
I will be also a refegee, THE WAY I DID NOT ACCEPT, BUT COMPELLED TO................................Abdelazim Abdella Gomaa

No comments: